Sunday, February 8, 2009

I Looked Out The Window And What Did I See?

My husband is a freak. But in a good way of course. I was doing some stuff around the house, I looked out the window and this is what I saw:

Yes that thing is on fire! He bought a couple of ear candle things at a health foods store. You put them in your ear, light them on fire :) and then it sucks the wax out of his ears. He says they totally work. (Yes- I saw the wax in the candle to prove it). I just hope our kids don't go lighting stuff on fire and putting it in their ears. I also hope that the neighbors were watching and laughing out their window. Does he look like he would care?

7 comments:

Me said...

I have done those as well and yes they do work. It's a great picture, but I have to ask... why was he doing outside?

Kristina P. said...

OK, I have to admit that I have always wanted to do this! I didn't realize you could buy them yourself.

Stephanie said...

That is so stink'n awesome! Why is trent such a hoot! Don't be surprised if your neighbors homes start going up for sale.

Melinda said...

I've heard of those before but haven't actually seen one. Whose the crazy who invented these things? Why did he (don't you think it had to be a man?) think a torch was the solution to his ear wax problems? Was his ear wax THAT bad? It doesn't seem like an obvious leap for me.

Baby Matt hates when he has boogers in his nose. Do you think this would work better than an aspirator?

I expect to see one of these on Pulsipher Predilections soon :)

Becca B said...

I need to tell David about this. He gets the worst wax build up. -'Becca

christa said...

That is hilarious!!! I have never heard of those!!! I would probably burn my hair off though.
I saw your cute little brother today!! (was that his wife with him, because she is ADORABLE!!!) Anyway...We should really get together one of these days!!

The Taylors said...

I totally need to try those. I go to the dr. and get my ears irrigated. Feels good.