Tuesday, August 11, 2009

9 Years

Nine years ago today Trent and I got married. Time flies. Trent and I met 11 years ago. We dated for a couple of years and then got married. Here we are nine years and three kids later. I loved Trent the day we got married, but the love I have for him has grown even more and more deeply. Happy Anniversary Trent!

The Wedding: Salt Lake Temple
Trent and Cally
Luncheon: Joseph Smith Memorial Building

Us with our parents and grandparents

With Elder Wickman (he married us)
Reception: My parent's backyard
The cake

The backyard

Me and the girls in my family



Trent's family

9 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Anniversary, Cally. What a beautiful bride you were...and still are :)!! So, you guys are almost 10 years behind us to the day--how about that? Bret and I are OLD!! :) Hope you guys get to do something fun today. Julie

Becca B said...

Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful picture of you guys in front of the temple. I love the cake!

Kristina P. said...

Happy anniversary! You look gorgeous!

Melinda said...

Happy anniversary :)

Gayla said...

Okay #10 you guys need to celebrate in Europe. I'll help with the kids -- hey why don't you pay for me and the kids to go along just like when your folks paid for me to "help" at Disneyworld --
I loved seeing your wedding pics again. I'd like a big piece of all those yummy cake layers please.

Teresa noticed the blanket in the pics of Owen :)

Time to Blog It Up! said...

Here is wishing you a very happy Anniversary. Looks like you had a very lovely reception and what a pretty cake. Did it taste as good as it looked? I love garden weddings, that is what I had many...hmmmmm many years ago. You both looked so young in those pics, not that you look old now, lol. Have a very special day now and always.

Brian and Lindsey said...

Happy anniversary!!! I love the wedding pics:)

The Molen's said...

You are gorgeous! Happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! I remember your reception, it was so pretty in your parents back yard. You looked so beautiful! Bre