Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wahooo!

Yesterday Connor had his first soccer game of the season. His team is the Red Dragons. I love how much he loves sports and how excited he gets about playing. He laid his soccer uniform out, socks and all on his bedroom floor the night before the game because he was so excited. I think he would've worn his uniform to school if I had let him. It was a fun game and the best part was Connor made his first soccer goal! He was trying to act all cool and not smile, but he couldn't hold back. I am kicking myself for not bringing my camera. Go Red Dragons!

3 comments:

The Taylors said...

Go Connor

Anonymous said...

The Conman rocks. 'Nough said.

Gayla said...

YEAH Connor you are great.(Don't let him get all klutzy like his Uncle Scott). What kind of mother are you that you don't have a camera ready at all times - you better get in the groove if you want a decent Mother's Day gift.