Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Very Blessed

It has now been four months since Trent was laid off at Flying J. It has been an experience that I have never had before. Hopefully we are learning a lot from it all. Trials are never fun and this certainly is one. But, there has been a lot of wonderful things that have happened during the last four months. I have been keeping a list of all the blessings I have seen happen in the last four months and it just keeps growing. A lot of them are sweet things other people have done for us. Some of them we know who to thank and others have been done anonymously and we don't know who to thank. It has been an incredible Christmas season for us and we have been extremely touched at the generous things people have done for us. We hope to be able to return the favor. Thank you for the prayers and support, it has meant more than you can imagine.

2 comments:

Brian and Lindsey said...

Nice updates! Really like the picture of Connor and Leah singing:) I hope we're learning and growing too! I'm sure that Trent will find something any day. . .

Anonymous said...

You are a beautiful and Amazing person. I hope you and your cute family are doing well. Small world, my uncle works at flying J and was talking about being laid off last year. He ended up working for a cards part of the company (?? I can't remember). His name is Ted Jones, did your husband know him?

Take care -Bre