Thursday, May 26, 2011

Red Butte Gardens

Connor came home from school a few weeks ago and said the first graders were going on a field trip to Red Butte Gardens. He begged me to go with him. No really, he did. I thought I better go while he wants me to because I'm sure at some point he'll want me to stay away from his school and his friends :). It was perfect weather and a lot more fun than I was expecting. I even got to ride on the school bus with him. It was a highlight. They had the coolest bus driver that would have the kids raise their hands in the air and speed down hills. It was almost as good as Disneyland.


Connor and his cute friend Abbie



With a ladybug on his finger


Connor and his good friend Nathan


Sliding down the pole at the children's garden


My little boy is growing up too fast! One more week and he will be a second grader!




1 comment:

Melinda said...

I always forget he's a grade ahead of Hay. I can't believe he'll be in second grade! It looks like a fun day :)