Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's a Christmas Miracle!


On Friday night the Chipotle by us was offering free burritos if you brought a toy in to donate. How could we pass up a tasty Chipotle burrito? And did I mention it was free?! Don't worry we didn't take two dollar store toys that were suppose to go in our kids stockings. We wouldn't stoop that low for a burrito. No way.
We walked out of there with two chicken fajita burritos and they gave our kids quesadillas for free. A free meal. A Christmas miracle- especially in this great economy.
Don't worry you didn't completely miss out on this great deal.
"In honor of Family Night, bring your pre-school or elementary-aged child to any Salt Lake City Chipotle on Monday, December 8 from 4:00-7:00 PM and we'll reward them with a FREE TACO, CHEESE or CARNITAS QUESADILLA or CHIPS & GUACAMOLE."
*Don't leave hateful comments- I will go back to the Dollar Store and replace their gifts. :)

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

We have one right buy us! I'll have to take a toy.

The Taylors said...

Thanks for flipping me off on 4th west. And to hear this that you got a free meal. pffft. Just Kidding. It is a Christmas Miracle. !!!

andersons said...

For the record- I did not flip you off. You are hallucinating. I was not on 400 West at 10 o'clock at night. Do you think I'm crazy?!

The Taylors said...

You were on 4th west at 10. What would stop you from being there at 10 when you are there alot later other nights!

andersons said...

You are CRAZY!!!!
P.S. Just call me...