Tuesday, June 9, 2009

T-Ball

T-ball season just ended for Connor. He played on the Diamondbacks with some of his neighborhood friends. It was his first time playing and he really enjoyed it. I loved the rules for T-ball: there is no winning team and the kids can't get out. I can be a pretty competitive person, but I loved that Connor could enjoy a sport without having to win or lose and have a coach that is nice and wants to teach the kids instead of getting mad at them. So refreshing. Now Connor is in swimming lessons and then I think we are going to try out soccer.

2 comments:

LivingstonClan said...

I have been wanting to sign Tyler up for T-Ball, but he hated soccer SOOO bad I am nervous. You have given me the courage to GO FOR IT! Sounds like you are getting close to being a mother of 3--are you ready?!! It's a scary new world. Don't let anyone tell you different. ;) Post pictures from your hospital room--or else!

Anonymous said...

Connor "studmuffin" Anderson.