Monday, October 19, 2009

The Belle Boutique

Burlap pillows are all over the place nowadays and I LOVE them! So- being the cheap person that I am I decided to make some (with my mom and sister's help of course). We are going to be selling some of our creations at a boutique this weekend. It is called The Belle Boutique and there will be over 40 booths there. It is free to get in and should be a lot of fun. I am very excited to go and get a start on early Christmas shopping.
Here is the info if you are interested in it (you can also click on the button on the right side of my blog to see all the vendors that will be there):

The Belle Boutique
Magnolia Grove Reception Center
1117 West South Jordan Parkway (106th S)

Friday Oct. 23 10-4
Saturday Oct. 24 10-3

Our booth is called Janice Black's Market

(pottery barn)

(anthropoligie)


No comments: