Thursday, October 29, 2009

Update

I haven't been very good at blogging lately. Here is a little of what we have been up to.

Trent's mom taught me how to can. It was fun and we made a ton of stuff: tomatoe sauce, sun dried tomatoes, stewed tomatoes, apple sauce, apple pie filling, and salsa.

Here is Leah playing with one of her favorite toys: a doll stroller. She loves to push it around and pretend she is a mom.

Here is a photo from Leah's princess birthday party with my family. (Notice Leah's funny shirt. Trent got it on a trip to Nashville. I'll have to get him to do a post about it. He even went to Graceland :).

Our baby Owen. This kid is a tank: 90th percentile for weight and height. He loves his food :). I can't believe is four months old now! The time has flown by!

Connor, Leah and Owen being silly as usual.

My kids are so messy! They can't eat a popsicle without needing to be hosed down.

Leah with her birthday pinata her aunt Alissa gave her. It was stuffed with tons of candy. The kids, and us :) enjoyed it. Notice Leah's hands in her hair? She constantly twirls her hair. She used to always bite her nails, then she switched to sucking on her hair, and now since she got a hair cut she has switched to twirling it.

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Owen is seriously so cute! And now that I've overcome my fear of babies by about 50% I could totally babysit him.

The Taylors said...

I love to line up my kids on the floor and take there picture! so cute

Melinda said...

I wanted to learn canning this year but didn't get around to it. You'll have to teach me next summer :)