Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Denver

A couple of weeks ago we drove to Denver for my little sister Breanne's wedding Open House out in Denver. It was a fun and quick weekend. Here are some of the highlights:

We took Leah to check out The American Girl Store. Can you say CRAZY!!! That place was so fun. I can not believe all the cool stuff they have for dolls!

Leah checking it out
They have a hair salon for your dolls!!! You bring your doll in to get her hair done! I'm telling you, it is NUTS! There was a group of girls that all came in together to get their dolls hair done.

See the little doll with the glasses and the blue sweater and skirt? Her name is Molly. I had that one when I was a kid way back in the day.
Leah and I at the reception.

The boys.
We also went to the Denver Temple while we were there .

6 comments:

Julie said...

How fun to go to the American Girl store. Jessica has Samantha and Josefina, Savanna has Kit and Kaya, Rebecca has Molly and Addy and Rissy has Kirsten. She will get Felicity when she is 10. Then we will have the original 8 dolls. They are the only decent toys the girls will have from childhood :). Thought I better have at least one memory :) for them. Have a good day. Julie

Becca B said...

My brother lives on the outskirts of Denver and just became a daddy so much of my heart is in Denver with them right now. I spent most of my junior high and high school years in Cheyenne, WY. The Denver Temple was built during that time. We attended the dedication and took youth temple trips there.

If we ever have a baby girl, I'm going to look into those cool dolls.

Sislers said...

Huh??...wha?!!....Breanne is married?!...she's too little to be doing that!! Wow, can't believe that. But tell her congrats for me.
AND, can't believe how big your kids are getting...so cute!!

Time to Blog It Up! said...

Really how fun is that...I love american girl dolls. I really should get one for my granddaughter.

Gayla said...

WHAT no typewriter ? How will little deprived Leah look the other neighbor girls in the face ? Christmas is coming Mama and ebay is waiting.

Happy Bday to Owie. He is so handsome - must have beautiful genes from his relatives.

The Taylors said...

Great pictures. My girls would love to go to the American Doll store. I can't wait to see the big post of Breanne's wedding!