Thursday, July 29, 2010

House Makeover

A few weeks ago I painted my kitchen and bathroom. My kitchen used to be yellow and the bathroom was red (and was a terrible paint job). I painted them both blue and I have been enjoying the calming color. It reminds me of the beach, so it puts me in a happy place :). It was a bit crazy trying to paint with three little kids around, but it was worth it.

Here are a couple of pictures of the kitchen (sorry for the bad photos, my camera is not so good).

Owen looks like he wants to get away from crazy Leah in this picture :).



3 comments:

Sislers said...

Looks good...now come do mine :D

Donna said...

Congrats on getting that done! Doesn't it feel great to complete projects like that!? :) I love it!!

Melinda said...

Great color! I've been fighting the urge to paint. I'm ready for all new colors. I don't know how you did it with your kids around.