Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Dog

When Trent and I were first married he bought me a dog statue for Christmas. I had seen it in a window of an antique store and liked it. It reminded me of the RCA dog. Connor was never allowed to touch it. When he was about Owen's age he was playing with it and knocked it over. The dogs ear broke and I was really sad about it. Dumb. The other day Owen was playing with the dog and I got out the camera. Who cares if the dog breaks? I guess it is true when people say parents lighten up with their younger kids. I hope so.





2 comments:

Donna said...

I love it!!

I don't know if you heard...American Express is hiring again! decent pay, but GREAT Benefits. Just get on their website and check it out! Maybe?!

Melinda said...

I forgot about that dog but I love it! It's so cute. It's just the kind of dog I want at my house.