Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween

We love Halloween at our house. We love the decorations, the candy, the parties and most of all the costumes.
Our little Star Wars Nerds
Princess "Leah" :)

Chewbacca enjoying our ward Halloween carnival
At Mother Goose Time the kids all got to trick or treat to each other
Leah and her Mother Goose friends
Connor and his friend Nathan at his class' Halloween party
Trent and I as Thing 1 and Thing 2 at a Halloween party
It was a very fun Halloween (even though it rained really hard). The kids were so hyper on sugar. On the way home from seeing family that night in Salt Lake they were being so wild. I offered them 5 dollars to anyone that would fall asleep on the car ride home thinking I would never have to pay that out. Well, Leah fell asleep. Connor was so bugged he didn't earn 5 dollars. I told him if he cleaned the bathrooms he could earn money. He was thrilled and so am I that My 6 year old is going to learn to clean bathrooms :).

3 comments:

Melinda said...

You guys are awesome :) I love the star wars costumes.

Chris went to work dressed as "stay-at-home Chris." He had on sweat-pants and a crappy old star trek t-shirt.

Brian and Lindsey said...

They look great in their costumes:) Love the five dollar story.

Anonymous said...

I just have to say that you have such a cute family.
Take care -Bre