Friday, November 14, 2008

Kauai

This is post #2 of our trip. Here are a few photos:
This is the kitchen in the condo we stayed at.
The Family Room.
Our Bathroom.
This is our bedroom. We all really enjoyed staying there. There was also another room and bathroom in our condo. My family rented two condos.
Wailua Falls. The pictures don't quite capture the actual beauty of this island.
Roosters just wander around wild all over the place in Kauai.
Trent imitating the great 80's flick Karate Kid.
This was taken at Smith's Luau.
Jo Jo's Shave Ice (no I didn't spell that wrong- they don't call it "shaved"). I got a tropical fruit one with macadamia nut ice cream on the bottom. Pretty tasty.
Since my mom will disown me and I have had a few requests for a picture of her surfing- here is a compromise. This was taken right after she fell off. :) Notice everyone laughing. There was even a couple on the beach that watched the whole thing and were quite entertained by it.
At the dinner part of the Luau. We ate so much we were sick.

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Oh my goodness! It looks amazing! Thanks for continuing to make me jealous.

Becca B said...

I almost forgot to tell you! Larissa's Bye Bye Birdie performances are Thursday thru Saturday (at least) in Nephi (and maybe even Monday). I'll get more details and let you know.

Melinda said...

Trent -- Chris says your crane technique could use a little work. That's a funny picture :) Looks like a great trip :)

Becca B said...

What a backdrop to "The Crane!"

A follow-up note: Larissa says she thinks her performances will start at 7pm. There will be another performance on Monday. We're going down Saturday night to see it.