Thursday, September 10, 2009

Janice Black's Market- Avenues Street Fair

My mom is the crafty type. I think she is most happy when she can create something really cute. We have been encouraging her to make her talents into a business. Last year she had a booth at the Salt Lake Avenues Street Fair. It was a ton of fun selling her adorable homemade creations. So- we are doing it again. The Street Fair is this Saturday, September 12 from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. It is located on 9th Avenue between "D" and "I". If you have never been to it you should go. There are lots of fun booths, free entertainment and yummy food. What more could you ask for? Last year I even got some Christmas gifts. You can never start too early :). My mom has a blog where you can look at some of her items. She makes tons of different things in all sorts of the cutest fabrics.

You can check it out at: http://www.janiceblacksmarket.blogspot.com/

(if you want to buy something from her blog you can contact me or my mom)


These are photos from last year's fair



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

go Jan!

Brian and Lindsey said...

just wanted to make sure you saw the Park City post before the Bear Lake post. Conner's in a lot of the pictures. . .

Administrator - Sally said...

Cally, it's funny you posted this last.. I was coming to your blog to tell you about my upcoming boutique and to see if you / your Mom wanted to be a vendor. I am finally doing a BIG one outside my home. I'll give you the link to the blog and there is a link on it for a vendor blog! Spread the word, oh, and let me know what she thinks.
www.thebelleboutique.blogspot.com

Sally said...

Oops that was me Cally - not "administrator" - Sally

Christina said...

Hey Cally!!!! I'm so glad your sister showed me your family's blog! My dad found an old picture of us from my 11th or 12th birthday party an posted it on facebook. It brought back sooo many memories!
Hope you are doing well (but by the looks of your blog YOU ARE!) WOW 9 years of marriage!! I JUST got married in July! Take a llok at my blog as well! http://christinabambina.blogspot.com/

There are plenty of wedding pix there for you to see!!!

Xoxo
Christina