Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Kindergarten

Yesterday was Connor's first day of Kindergarten. He was very excited about it and had no problem going. I did, though. He keep telling me, "Don't cry mom". I asked him if he didn't want me to cry because it made him feel bad, or I would embarrass him. Well- I guess he cares more about how I would make him look. :). It was pretty funny. This was a big day and is the beginning of many years of schooling. We hope he will always enjoy school and that he will do well.




3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

He looks great!

Time to Blog It Up! said...

okay so that made me cry...wow it brings back the memories of the first day of school for all my kids. I cried this year because it is TJ's last year of his first day of school, does that make sense? Next year around this time I guess we will be looking forward to the first day of his mission. How time flies, be sure to treasure up all those first days of school with your children they pass by so quickly. Have a great day.

Melinda said...

He looks so cute. I wish Hayden was born a month sooner :) Actually, I'm glad I get another year with him here. I hope Connor has a great time in Kindergarten.