Friday, September 4, 2009

Staycation in Park City

Last weekend we spent the weekend up in Park City with my family. It was a nice little vacation from the worries of life. We stayed in a couple of condos at The Canyons.

Trent and Connor at the Alpine Slide
(I went down with Leah and was a good 5 minutes behind them because I am such a wimp)
Trent and I riding up the track for the Alpine Coaster
(Trent had to talk me into this one. It looked pretty scary. It is like the alpine slide except you are on a metal track that takes you up the mountain and then you ride down. I was screaming so loud and then laughing. We had a good time. I would totally do it again. It was much better than the alpine slide)
Connor relaxing in the condo
Leah with my sister Breanne
Owen and Trent enjoying a swim
Vacations are a great time to get in a good nap
Thanks Mom and Dad!!!

3 comments:

The Taylors said...

Life can be so much fun!

Melinda said...

That looks like so much fun! I didn't know they'd built another slide. We'll have to go try it out, but maybe not this year ;) Want to go again next summer?

Anonymous said...

I love Park City! It's fun to read about you riding the 'track for the Alpine Coaster'. I screamed the whole way down. I agree with you definitely worth doing again.