Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wal-Mart is Dead to Me


After spending the hottest day of the year chasing my kids around an insanely crowded park, we headed to Wal-Mart. The idea was to go there and buy some easter eggs and candy for a family get-together on Saturday. While there I decided I was really craving some ice cream. I found the long ice cream aisle in the freezer section. What I found was straight out of a pregnant lady's nightmares. Completly empty. Yes, you read that correctly. The. Entire. Section. Was. Empty. I have no idea why, but there was not one morsel of ice cream in the entire Super Wal-Mart. Maybe Wal-Mart did me a favor when I get "weighed in" at my next OB appointment. I had to settle for Sugar Free Jello Pudding Cups.

9 comments:

The Taylors said...

wtc, what kind of store doesn't have icecream. you should sue. I love when you say stuff is dead to you!

Kristina P. said...

Walmart was dead to me a long time ago.

Melinda said...

Wow, that really is a nightmare. I would have been so ticked. My fetus makes me eat ice cream every day. Baby dictates it must be Heath Bar ice cream. I only do it for baby. It's just one of those sacrifices a mother must make.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

It was empty due to the fact you cleaned them out the night before. You make starving children in China emmaciated and lonely. I hope you can sleep at night knowing how you evil you are.

ps go walmart!

LivingstonClan said...

I bet their freezers were broken--which means you missed the massive blow out sale on ice cream! So funny that you say WalMart is dead to you--I only wish I could swear off WalMart! My budget would be a lot better off. I will email you with what's up with my blog. And you SHOULD Facebook, you are missing out!

LivingstonClan said...

OK--maybe I won't email you, because I apparently deleted the email you sent me--email me again would you? MikeandLindsey@msn.com
:D

christa said...

I had the same problem the other day, whoever heard of no icecream!....stupid Walmart!!!

Anonymous said...

That is really funny! That is just not right, no ice cream......