Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I love my little kiddos

In about 2 months we will be adding a third child to our family. We are excited and grateful, but we are also a little nervous about adjusting to three kids. I find it amazing at how much I love my kids and that I will be able to love another one just as much.

Here is Connor working on his baseball skills. He is having a fun time playing T-Ball this year. One of my favorite things Connor has been saying lately is that he calls his pinkie or his pinkie toe a "twinkie" or a twinkie toe".

Here is Leah pushing her stroller pretending to be a mommy. She thinks in order to be a mommy she has to have a purse and have high heels on (she is wearing zebra print ones in this photo). I get a kick out of the heels thing because I hate wearing heels, I would rather just wear flip flops- much more comfortable. Leah has been telling us that she has a baby in her tummy like me. She'll laugh and say "It kicked me" or some days she'll tell us her baby came out. It is kind of weird and funny at the same time.


2 comments:

The Taylors said...

So dang cute. I am going to start calling it my twinkie toe. I love it. Leah has a mad sense of fashion. I love kids they are so fun!

Time to Blog It Up! said...

Hey it was fun to find your blog! You do have the cutest kids, can't wait to see the new one.
I love it when they all start playing sports, yeah for t ball.
Thanks for the comments, I love it when I get comments. Have a great day. Thanks for all your hard work in Primary, you do a great job. Tamee