Thursday, April 16, 2009

What We Have Been Up To

Here is Leah modeling her cute coloring job on her nose. It looks kind of like a bruise.

Leah is pretty naughty when it comes to coloring on things. This is just one example of her many creations. Good thing it was washable markers.

Connor throwing the ball. This picture was taken at his first T-Ball practice. He loved it. He keeps hoping for good weather because all of his practices since then have been canceled. We are surprised he loves it so much because he kept getting pelted by the ball at his practice. Partly his fault for not paying attention and partly kids who can't quite aim yet. He got hit so many times (one time right smack in the face- he was OK though. Never cried) that we heard a kid on his team say, "Why does that kid keep getting hit by the ball?" We have been practicing with him in the backyard and he is picking up on the game quickly.

This photo was taken at the castle park in Kaysville. It is a really neat park, but the day we went was during Spring Break and it was the most crowded I had ever seen it.

Connor, Trent and Leah have all gotten sick over the last few weeks. This photo was taken of Leah when she was sick. She wouldn't eat anything and I was getting pretty worried about her. Finally we got her to eat some ice cream for dinner (she got spoiled during her illness). She said her hands were cold and wanted to wear gloves so she could eat it. Can you see Connor's plate in the background? Poor kid had to eat regular food while Leah got to slam down an ice cream for dinner.

This is Connor and Leah with their friends from our neighborhood. We went with them to the zoo and wandered around and had a picnic.

I had to document this. This photo is one of my first attempts at breadmaking. It is Rosemary Peasant Bread (like you can get from Macaroni Grill). It was actually good. I was amazed. I love eating it at Macaroni Grill, but I never thought I could make anything like it.

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That bread looks great! I'm sure it tasted delicious!

The Taylors said...

you basically are Martha. I love Leah's hair she is so cute. Tyson starts ball pretty soon. If the weather would stop this foolishness

christa said...

That looks SO YUMMY!! I'm gonna have to get your recipe because I love that stuff!
I love the picture of Leah with the marker on her nose...she is ADORABLE!!!

Sislers said...

I eat that bread from Macaroni Grill for my dinner, then I take my dinner home because I'm so stuffed from the bread :D Good stuff!!

Becca B said...

Sool post, Cally. (We need to invest in washable markers. William's as naughty as Leah...)