Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Talented Mom and The Wedding Candy Buffet

My mom's really good friend's daughter was getting married. My mom loves to help her friends with their kids' weddings. My mom was put in charge of a candy buffet at the wedding. When you put my mom in charge of something she goes all out. And I mean all out. The bride and grooms colors were peach and gray. Below are some photos of the candy buffet I got to help my mom with. (I didn't get a picture of my mom and I, but we wore cute matching aprons she made to match the candy buffet). The wedding reception was held at the Salt Lake Hardware Building. It was so much fun. If you are impressed with her skills and know someone that might want a candy buffet for their wedding, contact me. We are trying to get her to start her own business.















12 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That is honestly one of the coolest candy bars I have ever seen. It should be in Martha Stewart's magazine!

My captcha word is Satan

Stephanie said...

OH my gosh the cutest idea in the world!!!!!! She has to start her own business seriously. That will BOOM!

christa said...

That is so cute!!! I have never seen that done!! I'm totally going to tell my neice!!

Anonymous said...

Jan is da bomb. If she only knew how freakin' cool she was. She could save the world.

The Taylors said...

hmmmm I love candy!

Time to Blog It Up! said...

Wow...I am totally impressed! hmmmm you know I will come to you someday when Stephanee is getting married, way cute. Thanks for sharing all the pictures.

The Black Family said...

That is so cool! Your mom is so talented. She really needs to start her own business. Miss you guys!

Julie said...

That is amazing, Cally. With four girls, I think I know right where to come--what a creative buffet!! Hope you are doing well and feeling great!! have a super day. Julie

The Molen's said...

A++++! Wow! She really does go all out. This has her signature ALL over it. She should start her own business and get a name for herself right away. This idea is going to get taken my too many. I have two girls.....two weddings, someday.....she's hired!

Melinda said...

That is so cute! I would love to go to a wedding with a setup like that. I could really enjoy a candy buffet :)

. : m o u l t r i e s : . said...

Okay i'm sold, i want one for my wedding reception!!

moonchullee said...

I love your mom.