Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy Birthday America!

Our Fourth of July was pretty fun. It included a carnival, naps (mom and dad included), barbequed bratwurst, and our own fireworks show.

This photo was taken right before Owen spit up all over the front of my shirt. I should've worn blue pants. Then I could've looked really patriotic.


Connor getting prepared for the climbing wall

A few seconds after this photo was taken he turned around and looked at us with a face of terror. There went $3. :)


Leah jumping in one of those inflatable jumping houses

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Cute pictures! Looks like a great 4th of July.

Christa said...

I'm still laughing about your "there went $3" don't you just love that as a parent :) The fun is so conditional :) Cute pictures!! I am not looking forward to the spit up.... I always forget about that part for some reason, until it's here, but thanks for getting me thinking about it ahead of time :) Good prep.

Becca B said...

Very nice picture of you and your kids! Good to see you all.

Sally said...

So fun! It's so different to see you out with your baby and I just figured out why... You had a summer baby! I didn't leave the house for at least 2 months.... ok, I am sure that is a big exaggeration! I think I went to church after 3 weeks...but you know what I mean. I am so glad that he's here and all healthy! Keep posting all the fun times as he grows! And, I haven't forgotten about the home made gift... You will not be disappointed!

Sislers said...

It was fun to see you at the carnival :)

The Taylors said...

We're glad it's your birthday dear America, Happy birthday, happy birthday to you!

Anonymous said...

ah the munchkins. How I miss thee. You're looking good, Cally. Nice work poppin' out kidlets. Hopefully you won't have stolen all my clothes by the time I get back....

I'm sending Connor a letter tomorrow for his b-day. I don't know how long it'll take to get there, but let me know when he gets it. Word. And send me pictures of the bublets. That's all.

Time to Blog It Up! said...

Love the cute pictures, that bird so sad! Made me laugh.... you make adorable children keep it up! Have a great day...miss you in primary.