Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Connor!

Today Is Connor's Fifth Birthday!!! Here are just 5 reasons why we love him:

1- He has a great imagination
Connor loves to dress up in costumes. He loves to "get into character" as we call it. We have even looked into putting him in fencing lessons because his sword fighting skills are pretty impressive.

2- He is a good big brother
He is concerned for his little brother and sister. Whenever we are out, he always makes sure Leah is right by us and gets upset when she isn't because he is afraid she will get lost. He likes to act silly for his younger siblings and make them laugh.

3- He is a good helper
When I ask Connor to help me, he usually is good about doing it. He'll help bring me Owen's diapers and when I ask him to clean up his toys he will usually do it until they are all put away.

4- He is a sweetheart
He can be sensitive to other people and their feelings. The other day he wouldn't let me kill a spider. He also had me say a prayer over again when I failed to pray for his cousin Matix. One of my favorite stories of Connor was when on his own he set up a store to sell his toys to earn money for people that need it.

5- He has a unique taste in movies
Connor probably has the strangest taste in movies (next to his uncle Patrick). Some of his favorites include: old Godzilla movies, Labyrinth (one of my childhood favorites), Bat Thumb, and It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World.

We Love You Connor! Happy 5th Birthday! We are so happy you are in our family!

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Happy birthday to Connor! He sounds like a delightful young man.

Becca B said...

Happy Birthday, Connor! :)

Melinda said...

Happy Birthday Connor! I love his intensity -- that kid could stare down a lion.

The Taylors said...

Happy Birthday Connor. I love that he has a strong will.