Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Little Harry Potter

Yesterday I was going through some things trying to find stuff to sell at my garage sale on Saturday when I found some glasses that looked just like Harry Potter's. Connor was so excited when I let him have them. He then searched the house for his wand. I was in a different room when he came in and showed me his forehead (look closely or click on the photo to enlarge it). He took a marker and made a scar just like Harry's. Crazy kid. He still has it on his forehead today. I don't want to wash it off because everytime I look at it I can't help but laugh.

3 comments:

Julie said...

That is so adorable. He is such a cute little boy. I showed my girls this and they said, "AWWWWWWWWW"--they "HEART HARRY" :)!!! Good luck at your yard sale. Do you need any help? I hope it goes well. Julie

Me said...

That is so incredibly cute!!

Anonymous said...

I miss my stinky pantalones.