Sunday, August 17, 2008

Endless Summer (We wish!)

We have enjoyed this Summer so much and we don't want it to end. We are trying to fit in as much as we can before the weather starts to get cold and before Connor starts preschool. Here are a few pictures of some fun things we did this week.

Lagoon


The kids and I went to Lagoon with my little sister Breanne and her friend Liz. The kids loved it! There were a lot of fun rides for them. I was surprised how many Leah was able to go on. I wish I had a picture to show you of me on "The Spider". It was like the wild mouse ride except your car turns around. If feels like you are going to fly off the ride. Let's just say I screamed the whole time. It was worth the thrill- I went on it twice.


Breanne and Connor



Liz and Leah



Connor and Leah



The Gateway- Olympic Fountain
They love anything to do with water!

The Zoo

We went with Grandma Anderson and our nephew Jake


We walked around the zoo and had a picnic.

No comments: