Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Random Facts About Me (Trent)

10 Years Ago...
I was hanging out with Cally and all of her friends. I was working at First American Title Company. I had been home from my mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints for about a year. I was attending the University of Utah and hanging out a lot in my buddy Matt's basement.
5 Things On My To Do List
1. Journey to work on public transportation
2. Procure cheap fuel for Flying J.
3. Journey home from work on public transportation
4. Blog with my wife
5. Sleeeeep
Snacks I Enjoy
Bread, anything gummy, mmmmmm gummy, most things dipped in ranch.
3 Bad Habits
1. Not picking up after myself.
2. Procrastinating.
3. General apathy.
5 Places I've lived
1. Salt Lake City, Utah
2. Napa, California
3. Dixon, California
4. South Salt Lake, Utah
5. Bountiful, Utah
5 Jobs I've Had
1. Produce dock worker
2. Deli Worker
3. Title Clerk
4. Mail Room Guy
5. Account Management for a trucking company
5 Things You Don't Know About Me
1. I think old time country music is awesome. The twangier the better. Johnny Cash rules.
2. I like the movie Mamma Mia (even though Pierce Brosnan is a horrible singer).
3. I think bananas are vile and gross.
4. If I was in charge of grocery shopping we would only buy neccessities- bread, milk, eggs. Even though the milk would go bad because I don't drink it.
5. As a sixth grader I wet myself when a lady started yelling at me because I rode a skateboard in front of her moving vehicle.
What If I Suddenly Had A Million Dollars
I would buy a semi and drive coast to coast. Maybe visit Nashville.
3 Ways I Help The Enviornment
1. I don't drive to work.
2. I don't play with toxic waste.
3. I rarely pass gas in public. I have been known to one cheek sneak.

1 comment:

the blacks said...

Love your blog so far- You are doing a great job! Keep it up.