Monday, August 4, 2008

Getting to know you. Getting to know all about you.

Trent


This is me. I like myself in this picture cause it shows my good side. Also, I just happen to be wearing one of my favorite shirts. You may recognize it, because I wear it all the time. It is like a close friend. I like pina coladas and gettin' caught in the rain. I like long walks on the beach, and people who are not afraid to cry. I work at the Flying J. Please don't hate me. I have to pay high fuel prices too.
Cally


This is me on the left with my sister Breanne, my mom, and my sister-in-law Kami. We went on a girls trip to Paris and Istanbul in May. It was one of the highlights of my life so far. It was incredible. Traveling is my hobby. It is an expensive one, but I see it as an investment. My days usually consist of taking care of my two cute kids, being a wife, and being the Primary Prez in my ward.

Connor


This is Connor. He just turned 4. Here he is at his Joy School Graduation (joy school is like a preschool that the moms take turns teaching at each other's homes). He loved Joy School! This Fall he will be going to Preschool. Connor loves to dress up in costumes. He also has a strange taste in movies. One of his favorite movies is a weird one called Mac and Me. It is a total rip-off of E.T. It is a struggle for his parents to watch it with him. Here is a clip from the movie. Enjoy!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5le9sYdYkM

Leah


This is Leah. She will be 2 going on 12 in October. She is very passionate about the shoes she wears. She knows which ones she wants to wear and will let us know about it. Her vocabulary is developing more and more each day. If the mood hits her right she can be a chatterbox, especially in Sacrament Meeting. Leah loves to do what her older brother does. They are quite a team.













1 comment:

The Molen's said...

So stinkin cute!!!! Leah is SUPER adorable. I wouldn't have even know what she looks like.....I did know she would be cute, that's a given. And you look awesome too, Cally!!! Cute blog!