Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Let's Go Down Memory Lane

This is a little game going around the "blogging world" so we thought we would do it, too.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together (Trent or Cally, or both). It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember.

2. Next re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave a memory of you in my comments.
If you don't know how just click on the comments right below this post and follow the instructions to leave a comment.

We're excited to hear from you. This should be interesting.... :)

9 comments:

The Molen's said...

I have way too many memories of you. How do I pick just one? One of my favorites is when you made a little jar for your car to collect gas money in. Another.... you took me to go get a rainbow snow (my favorite) you told me not to spill it in your car or else!! I think about one minute later, the whole thing tipped over in your car. You looked at me and rolled your eyes! I just started laughing hysterically! But my ultimate favorite memory of you is when you took out the girl on state street. When you got back in the car, you were pretty disgusted that I just sat there while you beat her up. Even when you are mad, you are laughing your head off!

Rich Stowell said...

How about the first time we met Callie...Pottymouth nearly put his entire body in the car. But we'll always know that Callie and her girls followed us into the gas station.

Melinda said...

I remember when we were all camping in Moab -- you were pregnant with Connor and I was pregnant with Hayden. It started pouring rain in the middle of the night and you guys were getting drenched because your tent wouldn't zip up or something. We all crowded into our tent. I spent the night comfortably on my air mattress and poor Cally slept on the ground, right up against the door. You guys threw your tent away the next morning.

Melinda said...

Chris says he remembers when Trent used to materialize out of the bushes on campus, like he was stalking him.

The Molen's said...

Tag!!! Your it!!! I tagged you!

Hanson Family said...

The best memory is when Phil's Step-brother thought Trent was "Special". That is still a great laugh for everyone. -Matt

Unknown said...

I remember you tried to be my mentor as when I was young. You once told me to not eat the neighbors berries because they were poisonous and that I would die 45 min. after I ate them. That didn't stop me and I'm still alive.

Sally said...

Cally - It seems like we have a lot of fun memories! One that I always remember is when you told us that every time your Dad farted is sounded like "Beeeeee" And we thought that was pretty funny - I think that we laughed about that one for a good year every time we saw each other, all we'd need to say is "Beeeee"

And when we went up to Lava Hot springs - that was fun, I can't believe how long ago that seems! Crazy!

Breanne B said...

One word: c-wrap. Turkey was da bomb dot com. Glad you could join me on our crazy adventure.