Friday, September 12, 2008

Looney Tunes

Things at our house can be a little crazy.
(Don't ask me what Connor is doing in this picture. He doesn't even know. I asked him)

This picture of Leah cracks me up. She is wearing a fez hat I got in Istanbul. It is a hat the Whirling Dervishes wear. She did that to her shirt on her own.


Connor took these next two pictures. I would just like to point out the tape around the window in this picture. That has been up there a good couple of years. We haven't finished painting. Pathetic- I know.

Here Connor captured a photo of me blogging.

2 comments:

Sally said...

Love the crazy pics! What a fun family! Your Mom's booth looked so cute! She is so creative an "hip" :) Can't wait to see you guys again! Have fun in the mean time!! :)

Anonymous said...

Cally, how are you doing? Looks like you have some wonderful kids. I love your little girls chosen outfit.
I love the blogger world, I am able to reconnect with friends I haven't seen for years.
Keep in touch
Bre (Cooper) Checketts