Monday, September 8, 2008

My Little Boy Is All Grown Up

Last week was Connor's first week of preschool. He is going to a preschool that is held out of a sweet preschool teacher's house. She must really enjoy it because she has been doing it for like 30 years. One of the girls in Connor's class has a mom that went to preschool there. It is two days a week. On the first day of preschool the mom's were suppose to go with the kids and stay with them. On the drive there I told Connor that I would stay with him and that the next time he would go by himself. This is what the little bugger said to me, "No, I want you to go". He didn't want me there the first day. So independent. I'm scared to see what his teenage years will bring.

On the way to Preschool
The kids picked out a picture to color and then their teacher ironed it on a book bag for them.

1 comment:

nicci said...

HEY CALLY,
CAN YOU BELIVE ARE LITTLE BOYS ARE GROWING UP. I REMEMBER WHEN PAULINE WOULD HAVE TO TAKE THERE PICTURES EVERY TIME YOU GUYS CAME OUT. NOE THEY ARE IN SCHOOL. TIME SURE FLIES. NICCI