Monday, November 9, 2009

Give Thanks #3

I am grateful for my family. They are a crack up and I love to be around them.

Here is my brother Brian holding a piano recital at the park. Yes he is a grown married adult. We laughed pretty hard at his musical selections.

My brother Patrick with my parents.

Gayla and Teresa showing up to Connor's birthday dressed as pirates.

My sister Alissa, brother Brian and brother Scott.
I am grateful to have a big family and live so close to them. I hope we can always live so close to one another :).


3 comments:

LivingstonClan said...

Family is fun! I wish mine were all closer. Maybe you can just adopt me into yours? Hey--I so just accidently rejected your comment on my blog! So re-comment (makes me feel special)

The Taylors said...

You guys are pretty fun! And I am still upset I did not get invited to the piano recital.

Anonymous said...

ah the fam. Such lovely and strange individuals.