Thursday, November 12, 2009

Give Thanks #4

I am grateful for Connor. He is such a character. Recently I was looking through some pictures on my camera and found a bunch that Connor had taken. I guess he is an aspiring phtographer. They were really funny to find, but I wondered where I was when he was taking all those pictures :).

(Photos and photo captions courtesy of Connor)
"it's me smiling"

"getting pictures of the beautiful stuff"

"from the tv"

"from the movie what I was watching"

"getting pictures of trucks"


2 comments:

Julie said...

He is so cute!! Love it!! Rissy steals my phone and texts Jessica and Savanna. These kids and technology....they were born with an extra chip in their brains to know how to work things!! :) Have a great day. Julie

Alissa B said...

Great pictures Connor! I love how they are of the things you like and see. Did you ask Santa for a digital camera for Christmas?