Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Give Thanks #7

(sorry for the bad photo)

I am grateful for Leah. It has been so fun to have her as my daughter. Today I took her to the store so she could use her birthday money. I asked her what she wanted to get. I thought I would hear a stroller, or maybe a doll or a care bear. Nope- she wanted Billy Mays Big City Slider Station. The store we went to didn't have it, so she had to settle for a book and a Strawberry Shortcake movie. I think the poor girl has been watching too much tv. She has been brainwashed. I have a lot of work to do :).

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I have so been wanting to buy one of these.

Julie said...

That is hilarious. What a cutie!! Julie

The Molen's said...

That's awesome!

chrissy said...

Popping in from Leslie C's blog, hope you don't mind :) I love that she asked for that. My kids recite the commercial under their breaths when it comes on. It's hilarious!

Alissa B said...

That girl has taste and style! Or else her uncles etc. are influening her love of burgers.... It reminds me of when we wanted a sandwich-maker, but mom refused. Except we had no taste or style.