Thursday, November 5, 2009

Give Thanks

This time of year is usually a time to reflect on all the blessings we have. My posts this month are going to be about some of things I am grateful for.

#1: Owen's Baby Blessing

Owen was blessed on Sunday at my parent's house. My husband is the one that gave him the blessing. I am grateful to have Owen in our family and am grateful for a husband that is willing and able to bless our baby. I am so grateful to our Bishop and all our family that came to share this day with us. I am also very grateful to my parent's for having it at their house so I didn't have to clean mine :). Thanks mom and dad!


Here is the little chunk. We had to get a picture of his cute little fat rolls. :)

Owen in his blessing outfit.

The family.

2 comments:

Julie said...

He is a DOLL!! Trent gave one of the most heart-felt testimonies on Sunday that I have heard. It was very nice. You guys are awesome. Have a great day!! Julie

Melinda said...

I can't believe how big he is! He is darling :) I got him a little gift in a 6-9 month that I have been so slow to get to you. Will it still fit him?