Monday, November 16, 2009

Give Thanks #6

I am grateful for good neighbors. We love where we live. Not because our house is our favorite, but because of our neighbors. The picture below is a bunch of stuff my neighbor didn't want anymore. She was moving and offered me a bunch of stuff she wasn't taking. This may look like junk to you, but I have big plans for some of it.

The large jar: holds laundry detergent in my laundry room
The 2 small jars: I am going to use as a rewards system to get my oldest two to do chores. They will fill them with pom poms. They'll get a pom pom to put in when they have done their job. When it is filled we will head to the dollar store.
The basket: To put their snow clothes in.
The flowers: To make cute hair accessories for Leah.
The cowboy hat: For Connor. He ate corn flakes this morning while wearing it.



1 comment:

The Molen's said...

What a cool hat! You will have to tell Connor to take xtra care of it!