Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Good Deal on Photography

I haven't gotten my kids pictures taken very often because I found it expensive and stressful. I have now found a solution to my problem! My friend Melinda is now doing photography which is high quality and a great price! I loved the pictures she took of my kids. Below is just a sample of them. If you are interested in having her take photos for you she would be happy to do it.
She only charges $50! Her phone number is (801) 816-1534.











6 comments:

Brian and Lindsey said...

So cute! I really like her backgrounds too. It's weird how fast they grow up. It seems like Leah was born yesterday.

The Taylors said...

awesome

Sally said...

Those pictures look so awesome! Your kids are so cute! I love the background!! Your friends does a good job! My sister just did our family and now I need to post the pics! How much longer do you have in your pregnancy? You should do a prego update. :)

Anonymous said...

You have such cute kids. They definitely turned out great.

LivingstonClan said...

Those are awesome--is she up there by you? Your kids are super cute!

The Molen's said...

So cute! She is talented, but your kids make it easy......they look awesome!