Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hill Air Force Base Museum

A couple of weeks ago we went with my dad up to the Hill Air Force Base Museum. It is a huge place with lots of really cool airplanes and a room of hands-on things for the kids. It is really interesting, especially if you can get one of the veterans that volunteers there to tell you all kinds of information. The kids really liked it and of course one of the great things about it is it is free!

Leah and I

Grandpa and Leah

Trent, my dad and Leah

Connor and Leah riding in some airplanes

Trent and the kids pretending to fly in a cockpit

Connor and Leah checking out the airplanes outside
Having a good time out in the snow

Daddy and Connor

2 comments:

christa said...

Oh yeah! I remember going there a ton when I was a kid!! How fun. I'm going to have to take my kids there, they would love it! Looks like you guys did :) Thanks for the idea :)

Anonymous said...

I have been wanting to check our this museum. I am so glad to see that you all had such a great time. That's cool that you can go outside to look at the planes as well, I thought I had heard they would let you do that. We'll have to check that out during one of our next visits to Utah. Cute Pics!