Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Star Wars Nerd

Connor loves Star Wars. Last week his aunt Alissa called and said that there was a Safe Kids Fair going on and they had a booth of Star Wars characters. Connor threw on his Star Wars shirt and we headed down there. He loved it. At one of the booths he spun a wheel and won a family pass to Discovery Gateway (I may or may not have made him take that prize over a Hulk toy). We had a good time, but can someone explain to me why the Star Wars booth was there and why they had a table of weapons for the kids to play with a a Safe Kids Fair? I'm not complaining- it really made his day.






One of the booths had a pirate which is another one of his favorites

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Very fun! My husband still loves Star Wars.

The Taylors said...

Hey, things like that you should call me! Tyson really like star wars too but not quite as much as Jedi Connor.

Melinda said...

That looks like a fun day :) Matt is still telling me that Santa is bringing him a green light saber -- ever since I made him leave Connor's at your house.

LivingstonClan said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I would SO have done the same thing and convinced my kids to take the Discovery pass instead of a toy! I love that place--and it's so expensive.

Anonymous said...

That is funny weapons at a safe kids fair. Looks like fun! My kids LOVE the Discovery Gateway museum. The family pass is what i would have pushed to.