Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Choo Choo Train

On Saturday we took the kids on the new commuter train up to the Layton station. Right there next to the tracks is a great breakfast joint called Doug and Emmy's. They have yummy scones with honey butter. It is a funny (and busy) little place. They have no hostess, you just have to figure out with the rest of the crowd in the entryway who was there first. It was fun- we liked the scones. Do you have any favorite breakfast places? We love breakfast food and want to hear of any good places.








Check out the butter on that huge pancake!

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Holy crap, those look amazing! I think I'm going to Sconecutters for lunch now. No joke.

Stephanie said...

Ok that pancake cannot be real!! Its gynormous!!

Melinda said...

Wow! I have to go to that place, if only to say that I ate a pancake as big as my rear. On second thought, that doesn't sound very appetizing. As for my breakfast place suggestion, Gual Berto's has a really good breakfast burrito. It's huge. Don't try to eat it by yourself. Get the one with everything on it because more is always better.

Anonymous said...

Way cute picture of your kids!
Ymmy!

alphapat23 said...

I dont know about you guys but I love Sill's Cafe in Layton.