Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We love Halloween. The kids are really excited to go trick-or-treating tonight (to get a bunch of candy that they really don't need). Here are a few photos from some fun Halloween things we have done this season.
Leah as Jasmine and Connor as Aladdin. I bought these costumes when I was in Turkey.
(This picture was taken before we took them to a little Halloween Carnival at our church)
Star Wars nerds.
(We are extra nerdy because we actually spent a good Saturday working on these costumes)

Connor at a Primary activity. The kids Trick-or-Treated for the food bank.

Connor as a robot.

Connor at his Preschool Halloween program. He is next to Hannah Montana and Tiger Lily.


6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Love the Stars Wars.

Stephanie said...

You guys are so awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

I've decided why not make my blog private. I would still love for you to be able to view it. If you want to send me you email address to bresemail@yahoo.com and I will invite you.
Thanks
Bre

LivingstonClan said...

I love your costumes--you guys are so creative. Can you come down next year and give me some sewing lessons?? And I love that my kdis aren't the only ones who "wash their hands" for waay to long and destroy the bathroom!!

Steph said...

Cally! It is me (steph nichols smith)...I found your blog through Kimberly and Dan's-your kids are darling!! And your little boy looks just like Trent!! Such a cute family!! Hope to see you soon!
Steph

Why Not said...

I think you guys rock. The word this page is giving me to type before I can post is "shint" - awesome I tell ya.