Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by my friend Christa to do this.

8 TV shows I like to watch:
(we don't have cable, so I get some of these at the gym)
1-The Office
2-ER
3-Biggest Loser (I haven't been watching this season though)
4-Intervention
5-Any documentary on PBS
6-John and Kate Plus Eight
7-Dateline
8-48 Hours Mystery

8 Things that happened yesterday:
1-Got Connor ready for Preschool
2-Dollar Tree
3-Costco
4-Put groceries away
5-Laundry
6-Blogged
7-Cooked dinner
8-Showed the book I made from my trip to Turkey to my visiting teachers

8 Favorite places to eat:
1-Chipotle
2-Tepanyaki
3-Zinn Bistro (if you haven't been there call me I'll go with you)
4-In N Out
5-Sweet Tomatoes
6-TGI Fridays
7-Nielson's
8-McDonalds (for breakfast)

8 Things on my wish list:
1-Family stays healthy through the Winter
2-We have a fun and safe trip to Kauai
3-My kids to be good and happy
4-More children
(Now for the real greedy stuff)
5-Electrolux washer and dryer
6-Another trip to Turkey
7-Someone to tear down my house and build a new one in it's place
8-Volvo XC90

8 Things I am looking forward to:
1-Kauai
2-Halloween
3-Thanksgiving
4-Christmas
5-Trent coming home from work
6-Europe for our 10 year anniversary
7-Trent's bonus at work
8-Family vacations to Disneyland when all our kids are tall enough for every ride. Can't wait.

8 people to tag:
TAG!!! You're all it! Unless you don't want to do it :)

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Zinn Bistro is hands down my favorite restaurant in the Salt Lake Valley. It's such a bummer they have such limited hours. I haven't been in forever!

Becca B said...

And you have to do a lot more for it than me! This year I'm just accompanying on the piano!

The Taylors said...

Okay here goes my first comment. I have not been to Zinn Bistro , so I believe you said you will go with me. Birthdays are a commin'.

audge8 said...

Hey Guys!! It's been a long time!! Glad you guys found us so we can keep in touch! Your kids are sooo cute!Can't believe we had kids so old!! We should try to get together sometime!

Melinda said...

Cally, I can't believe you didn't list Antiques Roadshow as one of your favorites...because I saw you on it last night!!!