Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Leah!

Two years ago today I had my daughter Leah. I think she proved this morning that she is officially two. When she woke up this morning Connor and I said "Happy Birthday!" Her reply was "No!" I also found her playing in the sink today. By the time I found her the sink was overflowing with soapy water onto the floor like a stream and into the hallway on our wood floors. My first thought was that I wished I had my camera (I had left it in my friend's car).
Tonight my family is coming over to celebrate. I hope they will come with an appetite because we got Leah a cookie dough ice cream cake from Cold Stone that looks pretty tasty.

The night Leah was born

Leah a week ago

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Cookie Dough Ice Cream cake? What time should I be there?

Oh, and she's adorable!

Becca B said...

Happy Birthday, Leah!
Leah was a GORGEOUS newborn! 'Can't say that about too many babies.
We had to laugh about this morning's "no", and the sink incident. I'm glad you have a sense of humor. I need to work on mine. It's easy to laugh at someone else's sink incidents. I'm convinced that Jonathan has just decided to start the terrible twos more than half a year early. He's screaming to get our attention. He screams when he doesn't get his way. And his screams are rather piercing. He's good at the word "no" too.

Melinda said...

Happy Birthday baby Leah!

Brian and Lindsey said...

It sounds like the B-Day party was fun (anything with cookie dough ice cream cake sounds fun!). Sorry we live so far away- you'll have to tell her happy birthday for us. I can't believe she's that old. Time flies.

LivingstonClan said...

Wow--so good to hear from you! I love this blogging thing, it is so fun to get to see what everyone's up to, and stalk their every move. ;) First off, your kids are so cute! I want some of those scones--yummy. And your moms stuff is awesome--I have a nursing cover (hooter hider) in that floral print, I love it. How much are they?

Why Not said...

Yo....glad you found me...I sent you guys the link, but it may have gone to junk...I love your stories. I pretty much let Ellie wear dress-ups (as she calls them) out anytime she wants. I wish we never grew up. Can't wait to read more!

Brooke